Four Dog Bushcooker lt-mini (light-mini)
- Single person mini camp stove for all your cooking needs
- 3/4 oz alcohol will boil 16 oz in 7 minutes--you'll have boiling water in no time!
- 14 grams esbitt/heximine will boil 16 oz in 7 minutes--conserving fuel and saving you time
- Allows the user to burn Esbitt, alcohol and wood (alone or in combination)
- Includes titanium combi-wind-screen- pot stand
- Alcohol stove-esbitt holder & two titanium tent stakes included
- Stores in pot for transport, with a space-saving "nesting" design
- Excellent for backpacking, canoeing and wilderness travel, because it packs so well
- Will work well with a SP600 mug, SP900 pot, GSI Halulite Minimalist Cookset & Oil Camp Space Saver Mug.
Weight and Material Specifications:
- Total weight 2.5 oz / 72 grams (so light, you'll hardly notice it)
- 4.375" diameter x 2.938" tall makes this a compact, yet powerful cooker
- Stand is made from .013 thick titanuim sheet stock for superb sturdiness
- Made in the USA
Four Dog Stove's Bushcooker LT-Mini is the lightest, most compact titanium bushcooker we make, and it's sure to exceed your expectations.
Built to take all the use and abuse you can toss at it on the trail, because it's built from .013" titanium sheet stock--so it's built to withstand wear and tear on the trail--and not bend, buckle or bow.
Plus, it only weights 2.5 ounces (72 grams)
I've put this little guy to the test on the trail--camping in minimalistic conditions, out in the bush, and it always performs like a champ.
Because you can burn any type of fuel available (wood, esbitt, alchohol), you'll be relieved to know that you can get your water boiling, no matter what type of fuel you brought along. Very convenient and portable.
One last thing: it nests perfectly into the SP600 mug--for ultimate convenience and compact travel.
Great for backpacking, hiking and portaging.